Inspired by 1970s surfboard lams and celebrating the use of 85% Yulex® natural rubber in our suits, which comes directly from nature instead of Big Oil. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, this 100% recycled garment reduces our reliance on virgin materials. Know better; do better. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Note: This shirt features a back design, and the same design in the chest, by the left, and its small. Please contact us in you need more product pics. We'll be adding more, soon.
- Patagonia’s first carbon neutral T-shirt; it's made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Classic crewneck is versatile and can be worn on its own or layered
- Rib-knit at neckline and taped shoulder seams for comfort and durability
- Straight hem is versatile; tee can be worn tucked or untucked
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Mexico.
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester jersey.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn