Teva "Original Universal" Sandal in Black
* Los gastos de envío se calculan en la pantalla de pagos
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Pickup In-store or Get delivered!
Free Shipping on most orders starting at $100. Exclusions apply.
We ship to the United States and Puerto Rico.
Multiple Payment Methods available or
Pay later with Shop Installments.
24/7 contact option
with fast response and human assistance.
This is the CLASSIC-CLASSIC!
From a Grand Canyon raft in 1984 to docks, stoops, and sidewalks around the world, one of Teva’s very first sandal stands as a testament to timeless comfort and utilitarian style.
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®, these sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse, Multiple points of adjustability let you dial in the absolute perfect fit
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Molded EVA midsole with heel cupping and arch cookie for added support
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- This style is recyclable. Our TevaForever recycling program accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill.
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 5.5oz
- *Note: Tag design may vary