A classic graphic on Patagonia’s lowest carbon footprint T-shirt, which is made with recycled fabrics. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles this 100% recycled garment reduces our reliance on virgin materials. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Note: This shirt features a back design, and the same design in the chest, by the left, and its small. Please contact us in you need more product pics. We'll be adding more, soon.
- Patagonia’s lowest carbon footprint T-shirt is made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Crewneck style with chest pocket is classic, versatile and has you covered for almost anything
- Ribbing at neck and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- This T-shirt has a straight hem and can be worn tucked or untucked
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Mexico
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester jersey
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn