Política de reembolso
Exchanges & Returns Policy and Information:
We make sure that all of our products and merchandise are: clean, complete, wearable, with 100% functionality and without any defect or damage. Each product is verified by a team member to certify the statement above.
There could be many reasons to exchange or return an item or order, but if by any reason, the customer finds any defect or damage, please contact us here, so we can assist and guide you through the process.
All exchanges and returns must be made and completed on or before 30 calendar days from the date of purchase on the receipt or proof of purchase. Shipping fees will not be refunded.
Women's and girls swimwear (bikini tops, bikini bottoms, and paddle suits) can not be exchanged or returned, by orders of the Puerto Rico's Health Department. This applies to USA and P.R.'s customers.
Complete Skateboards and Skateboard decks can not be exchanged, or returned. These items are only available for In-store pickup, or Curbside pickup; and the customer will be responsible for verifying the complete skateboard or deck while in the store picking up the order.
We serve clients from the United States and Puerto Rico. Please read the information for each country below:
Puerto Rico's customers - In-store exchanges and returns:
If you're in P.R. you may exchange or return your order in-store with proof of purchase (i.e. "screen-shot" of the order, order confirmation e-mail, or printed receipt). This, have to be made within 30 natural days from the purchase date.
- Exchanges: The customer can change the merchandise in-store. A proof of purchase with listed items and final price is required, as prices online and in physical locations may vary. The customer can exchange the items for another size, or for any other available item, of the same or higher price. The customer must cover any difference in price created if the price of the item is higher than the item to be exchanged; If the price of the item is lower, the remaining amount will be returned as a credit in our physical stores.
- Returns: The customer can return the merchandise in-store. A proof of purchase with listed items and final price is required, as prices online and in physical locations may vary. We will create a store credit for the total amount of the items to be returned. The store credit can be used at any of our 7 locations in Puerto Rico, after 24 hours from the date and time stated on the receipt. We do not make money refunds. If required, the refund will be issued digitally to the initial payment method used in the online store.
- If you are in P.R, but can't (or don't want to) visit one of our 7 physical stores, you can ship the item/s to us. In this case, click here to fill the Exchanges & Returns Contact form. We will send you an email with the instructions to follow and a prepaid postage "stamp" (that you can print-at-home) so that you can send us the order. When we receive the returned package, we will proceed to verify that the merchandise is in perfect condition. Then, we will issue an online store credit or a digital refund with the amount left over after the return shipping costs.
USA customers - Exchanges and Returns:
Returns and exchanges have to be made within 30 natural days of the purchase date.
- All the exchanges and returns from USA customers will be completed with USPS mail, and the customer is responsible for any shipping fees needed back and forth.
- To return or exchange any merchandise, please click here to fill this contact form; We will send you an email with the instructions and a prepaid postage "stamp" (that you can print-at-home) so that you can send us the order. When we receive the returned package, we will proceed to verify that the merchandise is in perfect condition. Then, we will issue a refund with the amount left over after the return or exchange shipping costs.
- We are sorry, but women's and girls swimwear (bikini tops, bikini bottoms, and paddle suits) can not be exchaged or returned, by orders of the Puerto Rico's Health Department. This applies to USA and P.R.'s customers.
- Skateboard decks and complete skateboards can be shipped if its the customer's will, but still can not be exchanged or returned.
Additional important information:
- Defective merchandise refers to all merchandise showing manufacturing flaws or defects. The term defective does not include flaws arising from excessive or improper use, scratches, worn or faded soles, damage or loss of ornaments, faded merchandise, merchandise that stains the skin or stockings, discomfort, or incorrect size.
- When requesting a refund, transactions will be processed using the original form of payment. The value credited shall be equal to the value paid, and the transaction shall be conditioned in accordance to the stipulations of the original offer. Shipping fees are non-refundable (if applicable).