Strut into the future. A modern jewelry look that's loaded with limitless energy, the Optimist is Nixon's social-light timepiece. With the combination of geometric details, polished finishes and the solar-cell to keep her ticking into eternity, the Optimist is here and her future is looking bright.
- Design: A small but mighty, modern jewelry-inspired aesthetic. The delicate size of this watch is packaged with strong geometric shapes that can be found thematically across the applied indices, the shape of the crown as well as the shaped hands. With the addition of the unique solar cell along the perimeter of the dial, this design is truly one-of-a-kind.
- Durability: Custom, solid, stainless steel case and caseback pressure tested with a water rating of 5 ATM / 50m. Custom, solid, stainless steel 14mm bracelet and locking clasp.
- Special Feature: By absorbing light from any source, this watch can hold a charge for four months at a time and will never require a battery replacement. Unlike traditional solar cells, the Optimist features a ring that is embedded under the crystal along the inside of the bezel.
- Movement: Miyota Japanese solar 3-hand movement.
- Water Rating: 5 ATM / 50m