Re-engineered, re-designed, and ready for anything. The new Regulus Expedition has adventure-specific features like an altimeter, barometer, and compass, combined with a sleek-yet-rugged case design that can stand up to whatever you throw at it. A blazingly brilliant MCLD displays info in multiple modes, and the supple silicone band stays comfortable even on the longest treks.
- Design: Tactical-gear influences encounter off-the-grid survival. The Regulus Expedition is re-designed with sleeker aesthetic and upgraded features and functionality to keep you untethered during the most rugged adventure.
- Durability: The injection-molded, TR-90 case is ultra-durable with an integrated stainless-steel bezel and 100M / 10 ATM water rating. The silicone strap and locking looper with a double-prong buckle stays secure during any excursion.
- Special Feature: Functions include altimeter, barometer, compass, thermometer. Camp mode with weather alert, session mode with runs tracker, dual time zones in 12 or 24 hr. format, date, chronograph, and alarm.
- Movement: Custom digital movement with custom display options.
- Water Rating: 100 Meter / 10 ATM