Patagonia Men's Baggies™ 5" Shorts | 5 prints
* Los gastos de envío se calculan en la pantalla de pagos
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Pickup In-store or Get delivered!
Free Shipping on most orders starting at $100.*
We ship to the US and Puerto Rico.
The Store Pickup is not a postal service.
Multiple Payment Methods available or
Pay later with Shop Installments.
24/7 contact option
with fast response and human assistance.
Rugged, multifunctional shorts designed for use in and out of the water, made with quick-drying NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution. Inseam is 5". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Adjustable Waist: Elasticized waistband with internal drawstring; quick-drying black mesh liner
- Inseam Length: 5” inseam
- Pocket Details: Vertical side pockets reduce drag in water; pocket bags have drain-and-dry mesh corners; rear pocket has a flap that closes with a low-profile snap for security
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Nicaragua
- Body (materials): 4-ply, 4.9-oz NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Lining and pocket bags: 2.1-oz 100% recycled polyester solution-dyed tricot mesh