The Independent Staple is down for any mission. Take it to the streets, an empty pool, or even a filled pool. Your new ""one-and-done"" is now made from Other Peoples’ Plastic. The Independent Staple looks fresh with an eco-friendly mission. Its thin profile, customizable display and camouflage band make it easy to wear for all-terrain riders, while the modern design keeps it easy on the eyes. All this, together with the “Ride the Best” mantra, is sure to keep the wearer rolling on time.
- Design: Sustainable materials and low-profile performance drive the Staple's design cues. A pair of perfectly broken-in skate shoes is an excellent analog to this watch's all-day comfort and reliability.
- Durability: Take a ride with confidence thanks to the 39mm case made from recycled ocean plastics and reinforced by custom, injection-molded fiber. Stainless-steel pushers and hardened mineral crystal don’t take any shortcuts. The performance band is made with a new, super durable and comfortable rubber blend for active wearability.
- Special Feature: The “Ride the Best” mantra appears on the face, while a customizable display layout allows you to view any two functions simultaneously. Functions include: time of day, day/date with auto calendar through 2099, chronograph with 1/100 second resolution, timer, and alarm. A camouflage band, made from Recycled PET, provides sustainability that stays comfortable no matter how serious the session.
- Movement: Custom digital LCD module with dual independent mode loops. Functions include time of day, day/date with auto calendar through 2099, chronograph with 1/100 second resolution, timer, alarm, and EL backlight. Display layout allows for any two functions to be displayed simultaneously.
- Water Rating: 100 Meter / 10 ATM